Are you a nonprofit manager who wants to:
- Increase donations and get more supporters to join your mailing list, with a website that’s optimized to do both?
- Get more done in less time, by eliminating unecessary work?
If so, let’s connect.
I’m Joe, and I’m a developer/designer who can help you increase signups and online donations for your cause.
I’ll also free you from time spent manually updating your records, so you get more done.
Unlike other developer/designers, I’ll help you meet your goals, for a flat fee, with a satisfaction guarantee.
Child Care Works
+800% increase in email signups
Child Care Works, “CCW”, is an advocacy campaign that works to make quality child care affordable for working families.
We planned and built their new campaign website within one month, integrated with advocacy and donation software, so the team could start seeing results within weeks of hiring me.
Since then, I’ve helped CCW:
- Get an +800% increase in email signups on the homepage, with 100% statistical significance, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Swap in new advocacy and donor management software, with no disruption.
“Joe was invested in making sure our site did well, and really drove users to take action. He wanted to make sure our campaign was successful, which is so rare coming from a freelancer!”
– Chrisi West
Digital Advocacy Manager, CCW and Child Care Aware® of America
Doubled email list growth
(nearly) doubled website visits
Ranked #1 on Google
The Institute for Transportation and Development Policy, “ITDP”, designs and implements transport systems and policies that make cities more livable, equitable, and sustainable.
I redeveloped and relaunched their website with improvements that got these results:
- We more than doubled the number of new email subscribers that signed up each month: 230% of the original signup rate
- We nearly doubled the number of visitors each month: 192% of the original number of monthly visitors
- #1 in Google’s search engine results pages (“SERPS”) for several keywords: “BRT”, “BRT Standard”, “BRT Guide”, “BRT Planning Guide”, “TOD Standard”, and “ITDP”
Set up monthly giving
Recovered credit card fees
The Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties helps people set up charitable funds that help the local community and beyond, without all the work of setting up a full nonprofit.
I helped the Community Foundation update their WooCommerce-powered website so they could collect recurring donations online, and we added a website improvement that helped recover hundreds of dollars in credit card fees.
“Joe is results oriented. Our website is back in business with innovations that earn extra dollars for our organization.”
– Amy Owen
Executive Director, Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier Counties
New advocacy website
Digital skills training
Marylanders for Energy Democracy and Affordability (“MEDA”) is an advocacy campaign that fights to achieve clean, affordable energy in Maryland.
We planned and launched their new website, integrated with advocacy and donation tools, which the team uses to reach and engage supporters.
The website uses a “click and type” website builder for WordPress, so staff can simply click and start typing on a page, to add content quickly and easily.
We provided hands-on training for a few of the more advanced features, and provided short training videos for reference.
“We launched the new website within a few short weeks, and Joe provided training that was a good fit for my skill level. We went at a speed that was comfortable, and Joe explained how to make changes that will help me reach a larger audience.”
– Jasmine Bright
Communications Specialist, NIRS/MEDA
100% confidential. No obligation.